Set out with us in the Korcula archipelago consisting of twenty small islands, islets and cliffs, which create the unique oasis of beauty. The best - known is the island of Badija where the Franciscan Monastery from the 15th century is situated. From 1949 to 2002, the island was used as a sports center and many sport stars from Croatia and former Yugoslavia used to have their trainings and preparations for different competitions there. There is also the only inhabited island in this archipelago named Vrnik, where you can visit two quarries. The stone was used for the buildings in Korula, Dubrovnik, Aja Sofija, Washington and many other famous buildings in Croatia and all around the world. It is the highest-quality white stone. There is also the island of Majsan, where a completely unexplored pre-historic sight has been found. Those three islands are the most important, but all the other islets are also very beautiful and each has its own story or legend to tell. There is rich and diverse vegetation on those islands and there are some vineyards, too. The sea current is very strong therewhich is the reason for the transparent blue-green shade of the sea and its extreme cleanness. In the end, we will take you to the first Greek colony in the Adriatic Sea the village of Lumbarda, where you can visit many villas of the old noble families and exquisite vineyards of the famous wine Grk. Before returning to the hotel, you will have free time for walking in the village or swimming and laying on the beautiful beaches of Lumbarda.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
09:30 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Hotels in Korcula city area
OverviewKorcula archipelago Island Badija with Franciscan Monestery Island of Majsan Village of Lumbarda
- Boat cruise
- Professional guidance
- Wine tasting on the boat
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sun protection advised
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mljet Island Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island
- Korcula Island Mountain Bike Tour
- Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
- Multi-Day Yacht Package in Korcula Island
- 5-Day Croatia Islands Hike and Bike Adventure from Korcula Island
- Korcula Island Sea Kayaking Tour and Snorkel Combo
- Korcula Island Snorkeling Adventure