Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza – the Yucatan’s most popular archaeological site – plus enjoy a zipline and snorkeling adventure on this combo tour! Learn about the mystical Maya-Toltec civilizations as a knowledgeable guide shows you around the ancient city, including the Pyramid of Kukulcán and El Castillo. You’ll also explore nature’s delights as you zip through the jungle canopy and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea. Do each tour in any order with round-trip transport from Riviera Maya.
- Buffet lunch included
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Riviera Maya hotel, your guide will take your group on a tour of Chichen Itza or to the zipline and snorkel site for your outdoor adventure – depending on which tour you opt to do first. Your tours can be taken in any order; it's up to you whether you skip a day or two in between, or spread the excitement over two consecutive days!
Chichen Itza Tour When you arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza, also considered one of the new Seven Wonders of the World, your guide will take you on a 2-hour tour of the magnificent archaeological site. Learn about the cultural significance of Chichen Itza to the ancient Mayan civilization as you stop at its most essential temples, pyramids and ball court.
Admire the Temple of the Warriors (or 1,000 Columns), the Pyramid of Kukulcán and Mesoamerica’s largest Ball Court, as well as the Observatory, La Iglesia, the Nunnery and the large central pyramid of El Castillo (The Castle). You'll also have access to explore the Xtoloc Cenote. After your tour, your guide will leave you to explore the vast city on your own – be sure to check out the smaller but beautifully preserved temples as well.
When you’re hungry for lunch, walk back to the Mayaland Resort for a scrumptious buffet featuring Yucatecan dishes (not including beverages). Afterward, enjoy the swimming pools, lounge chairs and botanical gardens.
Zipline and Snorkeling Tour Your guide will take you to the Yucatan jungle for your zipline and snorkeling adventure! After a safety briefing and gear fitting with harness and helmet, soar through the treetops in the jungle canopy. You’ll fly 70 feet (21 meters) above the forest floor on a thrilling zipline ride! Then reach beyond your limits as you dare to rappel 70 feet (21 meters) down and explore an underground river in the middle of the Mayan jungle.
Afterward, change into your swimsuit, don your snorkel mask and dive into the clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Accompanied at all times by your professional guide, you’ll learn the best snorkeling techniques and information about the flora and fauna that inhabit the unique ecosystem. Delight in Mexico´s underwater biodiversity and be surrounded by abundant marine life – like sea turtles and schools of tropical fish – as you swim over the colorful coral.
Then, relax on the best sandy beach around as you sample authentic Mexican cuisine for lunch with non-alcoholic beverage included.
Inclusions for Riviera Maya Combo: Chichen Itza Tour Plus Zipline And Snorkel Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Chichen Itza Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Use of Mayaland facilities (pool, lounge chairs, botanical garden)
- Snorkel Tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Entrance fees
- Mayaland Resort Fee
Exclusions for Riviera Maya Combo: Chichen Itza Tour Plus Zipline And Snorkel Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Environmental conservation fee (approx. USD $6)
Chichen Itza Tour:
- Entrance fee
- Optional activities at Mayaland Resort
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important tour details: tours can be taken in any order; tours can be taken over two consecutive days or with a day or two in between
Note: environmental conservation fee is due on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo