Road Cycling Tenerife - Los Gigantes Route
OverviewThe weather and land diversity makes Tenerife a perfect place for cycling. We have prepared a weekly program so you can take advantage of your vacation by training and enjoying the island.
Know More about this tour
The Cliffs of Los Gigantes are one of the oldest mountain ranges in Tenerife and the most beautiful in the Canaries.
We will leave the tourist center of Playa de Las Americas in the direction of Adeje, where we will turn off the TF-47 that runs along the southwest coast of the island.
We pass through fishing villages such as Playa de San Juan or Alcalá, from where you have magnificent views of La Gomera.
At Los Gigantes we will stop to admire the majestic cliffs before facing the port of the day, the ascent to Tamaimo, 10 kms to 7% of unevenness. Already in Tamaimo, we are only 3 kms more of rise and then we make the descent through Chío and Guía de Isora.
Distance: 57 km Ascent: 950 meters Descent: 1175 meters
The route includes:
- Carbon Bike ( Look 765 or Bianchi Sempre Pro)
- Pedals (Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or SPD)
- Expert guide
- Energy bar or gel
- Water or isotonic drink
- Pick up from hotel
- Transfer to exit point
Inclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Los Gigantes Route
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Los Gigantes Route
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Yoga or Pilates Class in Tenerife
- Introduction to Scuba Diving in Tenerife
- Tenerife 3 Hour Whale and Dolphin Private Luxury Sailing Yacht Charter
- Whale and Dolphin Watching 3 hour Shared Sailing Yacht Charter
- Private Motor Boat Whale Watching Charter in Tenerife
- Tenerife Airport Transfer from South Airport (Reina Sofia) to North Area Hotels
- Departure - South Island Hotels to Tenerife South Airport
- Tenerife Transfer from North Area Hotels to South Airport (Reina Sofia)