Road Cycling Tenerife - Masca Route
OverviewThe weather and land diversity makes Tenerife a perfect place for cycling. We have prepared a weekly program so you can take advantage of your vacation by training and enjoying the island.
Know More about this tour
Masca is a hamlet hidden between impressive stone walls, the road that accesses the village already supposes a spectacle.
We move to the town of Guía de Isora to start our adventure, possibly the most spectacular and hardest you've ever done.
Once past the Chío village we continue to Santiago del Teide to make a stop and cross to the north face of the island. We descend to Buenavista del Norte, known as Isla Baja, where we will continue for about 10 kilometers between banana plantations.
We have 12 kms of constant climbing before facing the challenge of the day, Masca, one of the most demanding climbs of the island with only 4 kms and with ramps between 19% and 20% of unevenness.
Distance: 95 km Ascent: 2,100 meters Descent: 1,575 meters
The route includes:
- Carbon Bike ( Look 765 or Bianchi Sempre Pro)
- Pedals (Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or SPD)
- Expert guide
- Energy bar or gel
- Water or isotonic drink
- Pick up from hotel
- Transfer to exit point
Inclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Masca Route
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Masca Route
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.