Road Cycling Tenerife - Vilaflor Route
OverviewThe weather and land diversity makes Tenerife a perfect place for cycling. We have prepared a weekly program so you can take advantage of your vacation by training and enjoying the island.
Know More about this tour
Vilaflor has a unique charm, partly because of its privileged location, nestled in the highest part of the island and surrounded by pine forests, just a step away from the Teide National Park.
We start the tour with a transfer to La Camella, from where we can warm up rolling a few kilometers in plain until we reach the village of Valle San Lorenzo, where we will make our first stop in the viewpoint of La Sentinela. From this viewpoint we have the possibility to take photos to the spectacular views of the south of the island.
We pass by San Miguel until arriving at Granadilla de Abona where we will make our last stop before facing the port of the day. With 14 km of continuous ascent and an average slope of 6-7%, it is by far the most beautiful rise of the existing ones by the south face of the island, as much for the landscape that we are going to find as for the views of the southern coast.
Once in Vilaflor we only have to descend about 30 kms to Playa de las Americas enjoying the views
Distance: 60 km Ascent: 1,415 meters Descent: 1,547 meters The route includes:
- Carbon Bike ( Look 765 or Bianchi Sempre Pro)
- Pedals (Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or SPD)
- Expert guide
- Energy bar or gel
- Water or isotonic drink
- Pick up from hotel
- Transfer to exit point
Inclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Vilaflor Route
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Road Cycling Tenerife - Vilaflor Route
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Yoga or Pilates Class in Tenerife
- Introduction to Scuba Diving in Tenerife
- Tenerife 3 Hour Whale and Dolphin Private Luxury Sailing Yacht Charter
- Whale and Dolphin Watching 3 hour Shared Sailing Yacht Charter
- Private Motor Boat Whale Watching Charter in Tenerife
- Tenerife Airport Transfer from South Airport (Reina Sofia) to North Area Hotels
- Departure - South Island Hotels to Tenerife South Airport
- Tenerife Transfer from North Area Hotels to South Airport (Reina Sofia)