Road To Hana Tour - Maui
OverviewRoad to Hana Tour: This is the tour of a lifetime! Consistently ranked on the travel sites as one of the top 20 most-scenic drives in the world, the Highway to Hana boasts jaw-dropping views of coastal shorelines, lush rain forests, and scenic waterfalls. Our visitors will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim at a black sand beach as well as fresh-water pools along the way. Highlights include: The Keanae Peninsula, the black-sand beach at Waianapanapa, South Wailua Falls, Hana and Hana Bay, not to mention the Hana Highway itself, with its many stops and amazing photo ops.
Know More about this tour
Pickup time: 6:15AM-7:00AM. We pick you up at your hotel or condo in a luxury Ford Transit tour vehicle. Our first scenic stop will be to enjoy a delicious continental breakfast at Ho'okipa Beach Park. Other stops include The Keanae Peninsula, the black-sand beach at Waianapanapa, South Wailua Falls, Hana and Hana Bay, not to mention the Hana Highway itself, with its many stops and amazing photo ops. Snacks & beverages provided throughout the day as well. For more detailed information and to obtain tour-specific itineraries, please email us at MauiLegendTours@gmail.com or give us a call at (808) 866-0609 M-F between the hours of 8:30AM and 6:00PM (HST). You can also visit us at MauiToursHawaii.com. Mahalo!
Inclusions for Road To Hana Tour
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Road To Hana Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.