Pickup from most hotels and condos
- Pick up time is between6:30 am and 7:30 am
- Please call(808)-874-6060 for your updated pickup locations and times
- meeting point for the tour is at Long's Drugs at Maui Mall.
- meeting time is between 8:00am - 8:15am.
Lunch from Mana Foods in Paia
- Breakfast and lunch will be picked up from Mana Foods foreach guest.
- Water and Snacks provided in the tour
- Free bottled water
- Free snacks
Frequent Restroom Stops
- We know the importance of restrooms stops
- Although restroom opportunities are generally scarce on the road to Hana, our guides are trained to make frequent restroom stops
- We first pass through Pa`ia Town, with its hippie charm, to pick up food from what some consider to be the best grocery store in Hawai`i, and even in the United States: Mana Foods.
Waterfalls and Rainforests
- Before Hana, you will pass through Ko`olau, with some of the wettest places in the world. You will see amazing waterfalls and breathtaking coastlines and forests.
Wailua and Keanae
- Two small Hawaiian villages doing their best to live like the Hawaiians of old. Hunting pigs and growing taro, bread fruit, and Bananas are all big parts of everyday life in this small community.
- Koki and Homoa beaches are two of the most beautiful beaches United States and voted so by Travel Magazine more than once.
Red Sand Beach
- We take you to a red sand beach where an offshore island (Alau) makes for the perfect setting for lunch.
Black Sand Beach
- Wainapanapa is Mauis famous Black Sand Beach. Cobalt blue Ocean surrounded by black sand and black lava rocks from a recent flow only 10,000 years ago.
Fresh Water Caves and Lava Tubes
- We take you to volcanic caves which you could explore. And if you are lucky you could witness the legend of the caves come alive.
- See what happens when a lava tube meets the ocean. On the right day, you can see water spouting 20 feet in the air and mist blowing sideways for 200 feet.
- The last stop of the day will be at Hookipa Beach. Considered the windsurfing capital of the world, you can enjoy watching wind surfers, kite boarders and surfers challenge the oceans waves and shoreline winds.