Road Town Shore Excursion: Land And Sea TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore BVI while in port on this land and sea tour! This is just the right way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, and relax in one of the most beautiful locations in the Caribbean. You'll head to Beef island for snorkeling and enjoy lunch at Long Bay Beach. Port pickup and drop-off is included in this shore excursion.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Road Town pier for this 5-hour tour.
First, head east to Beef Island for snorkeling. The drive from Road Town to to Trellis Bay is about 25 minutes. After your arrive and meet your captain, listen to a brief orientation and some safety instructions. Then it's off you go exploring this hidden British Virgin Islands gem.
Just 20 feet (6 meters) deep lies a world to see while snorkeling. Explore and discover the multitude of underwater wildlife just off the coast of BVI. Located just yards off the island of great Cameno and Scrub Island, this is one of the best-kept secrets among BVI divers and St. Thomas day trippers.
Snorkel for approximately an hour and a half before retreating to the shores of Long Bay Beach for lunch and some beach time. Enjoy a Caribbean lunch while relaxing on this great beach. Lunch will last about an hour and a half as well.
After lunch, your tour ends back at the pier.
Inclusions for Road Town Shore Excursion: Land And Sea Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Road Town Shore Excursion: Land And Sea Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show