OverviewSee the island of Tortola in a fun and lively way on this party bus shore excursion. Circle the island on an air-conditioned coach, sipping rum punch while you enjoy views of the coastline and surrounding British Virgin Islands. Stop along the way at local bars and at Cane Garden Bay, home to a beautiful white-sand beach. Plus, visit Callwood Rum Distillery, one of the oldest distilleries in the BVIs.
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from the cruise ship pier in Road Town, board your air-conditioned party bus, grab your first glass of rum punch or other beverage, and take off around Tortola. Provided drinks on the bus include rum punch, rum and cola, soft drinks and water.
Make a loop around the island, heading east toward East End, then around the hills and down to the West End before returning to Road Town. During this coastal loop, stop at various bars to mingle with locals and other visitors; you can purchase drinks at the bars at your own expense.
Stop at Cane Garden Bay, one of Tortola’s most popular beaches, where you’ll spend about two hours. Admire the beautiful turquoise water, hang out on the beach or buy a snack, if you’re hungry. Visit the Callwood Rum Distillery, one of the BVI’s oldest distilleries, where you’ll take a 30-minute guided tour to see the distillery’s historical rum-making equipment. Afterward, you can purchase a rum tasting, if you wish (own expense).
Your party bus tour ends back at the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Road Town port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Road Town Shore Excursion: Tortola Party Bus Tour
- Beverages on the bus (rum, soft drinks, water)
- Guided tour at rum distillery
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Road Town Shore Excursion: Tortola Party Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks at the bars
- Rum tasting fee at the distillery (approx 4 samples for $1)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.