Come jump in an extreme 4x4 Dune Buggy for an off road adventure filled with adrenaline and excitement. You will get a glimpse of the countryside jungle and wildlife of Roatan Island on a guided tour while hearing and learning about Roatan history and rich culture. We greet you a warm welcome at your ship terminal where your tour begins with a panoramic city drive through fishing villages, past local schools, churches, hospitals, shipwreck, groceries and souvenir shops, while stop along the way for little shopping and photo opportunity of the beauty that is Roatan Island, before heading down to the warehouse where you will start with an operational and safety orientation briefing, and a map showing your route for the day. Then its off following your guide enjoying the fresh air, getting away from the crowd and tourist areas. This thrilling adventure takes you off road up into the jungle for a spectacular 360-degree view of the country side, ocean, and enjoy the wildlife, this will all be happens while youre driving through mud puddles speeding out down along the coastal line through the clear crystal water with a lot of high adrenaline speed and fun. After all your excitement and adrenaline rush we then head down to West End fishing Village to visit the chocolate & Rum Factory for a tour of the facility and try free sample of homemade chocolate and mixed rum and rum pastries here on the island. You will also have a chance to walk around the town for little shopping and dining opportunity, before setting off to West Bay Tabyana Beach where you can have some fun on the beach with your family and friends. You will have access to a beach chair, changing room, bathrooms, fresh water shower, and free WI-FI. If up for little snack their beach bar & grill is available for lunch. You can have your waiter bring over a menu to choose from or visit the grill. Their menu includes American classics along with island favorites.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am, 9:30am, 10am, Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Mahogany Bay , Town Center Coxen Hole
Return Details :
OverviewYou will hop on your 4x4 Buggy to drive out to the countryside through the jungle seeing and learning about the wildlife and different type species of animals there is on the island. You will will be going through mud puddles, salt water, white sandy beaches, and over high hills to view it all from above before visiting the chocolate and rum factory. After that you will spend some time on the beach with your family and friends.
- Tour escort
- Port pickup
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Hanging Bridges Eco Tour and Beach Break
- ZUPERMAN ZIP N DIP TOUR
- A Taste of Roatan
- West Side Tour - Chocolate Factory Rum Factory Views Shoppinga and Sunsets
- Take the Discover Scuba Diving Course in a few Hours
- Half Day Sail on Catamaran with Transfers
- Glass Botton Boat Tour and West Bay Beach