Roatan By Land And By Sea - Coxen Hole
OverviewExplore and Discover Roatan Island by two perspective, by land and by sea on a guided tour learning and hearing about the rich History, Culture and beautiful villages and town over the water. This excursion is first combine by a narrative city tour as well as a panoramic tour of the towns and countryside and blue ocean views and many mayor aracons. Your next mayor stop will be in the Garifuna Village to seen how they lives while making your may over to Oak Ridge fishing village the town over the water on stilts where you'll board your boat to tour the town. After that you can enjoy a complimentary beach stop for you and family and friends is in play.
Know More about this tourExplore, Discover, and Enjoy Roatan by two perspective, by Land and by Sea on a guided tour Departing from your cruise terminal where your tour will begin on a city driving pass residential area, local schools, churches, hospitals, fishing factories, chicken Factory, power plants, souvenir and groceries shops. You'll be stopping for photo opportunity of the ship wrecks, green lush areas, and blue ocean views. After that its on for a drive up to the local Ethnic Garifuna people Villages to see how they lives and get around while making your way over to Oak Ridge, the Town over the water on stilts, where you'll board your water boat to tour the town and two other fishing villages over the water. After your sightseeing and boat tour a complimentary swim is in play for your and your family and friends to enjoy, you'll have access to a beach chair, changing room, fresh water shower, bathroom, and free WI-FI. Rest assure we will have you back in time with enough time to spear to visit all the shops on the pier.
Inclusions for Roatan By Land And By Sea
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Air Conditioning Van
- Assistance throughout the tour for any question or concerns
- Pick up and drop off is at your ship terminal
Exclusions for Roatan By Land And By Sea
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional) in restaurant
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( English Spanish)
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.