Explore and experience Roatan illustrious history, tropical countryside, and local attraction on a 5 hours guided tour. We greet you a warm welcome at your ship terminal where you will begin your tour through residential area pass local school, churches, hospitals, fish factories, chicken farm, power plant, groceries and souvenir shops. Roatan has a length of 36 miles long 4.5 miles wide on its wide point; you will get the chance to cover most of it. You will make your way out to the East End countryside of the island admiring the green lush jungle and wildlife in the wild stopping along the way on roadsides and hill tops for little shopping and photo opportunity of shipwrecks, local villages and towns down below and blues ocean views on both side the island, then you will set off to the Garifuna Village of Punta Gorda where the Garifuna people are establish for you to get a chance to see how the local lives and what they do for their living if the mood strike you for an additional charge you can stop at the Garifuna Culture Center to get their full history and watch the local dances, music, and a chance to learn about their culture and local cuisine. After that you will continue over to the Town of Oak Ridge the town over the water on stilts to see how the local lives and get around in their motor taxi boat. After that you will head back down to the West End Side of the island if you are in the mood for little fun or wildlife petting you can make a stop at the Sky safari zip line for little rush, or you can head over to the monkeys and sloths sanctuary for petting, holding, feeding, and photographing of the animal. Then it is back on for a drive continuing down to the west side driving through the town of Coxen Hole the Capitol of the island hearing all about the town rich history and culture you will then make a small bathroom break stop and a chance to grab a snack, water, soda or a local beer for the road you will then set off again down to the fishing village of west end to step out to walk around for shopping and dining opportunity, while you there visit the chocolate factory for a tour and a chance to try some the free sample homemade chocolate on the island, then its back on the road to the rum factory for a tour and to try all the free samples of all the different type mixed flavored rum here on the island and all the different type of rum pastries, and before your tour finish if there enough time and you want to relax on the beach with your family and friends you can do so you will then head down to west bay Tabyana Beach for a complementary nice cooling swim will be in play to enjoy some the private resort facilities. You will have access to a beach chair, changing room, bathroom, and free WI-FI.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Details :
from your ship terminal , hotel lobby
Return Details :
back to ship terminal
OverviewYou will explore Roatan from East to West enjoying all the local attractions and highlights while visiting local historic villages and old towns on the island. You will visit local aracons such as the chocolate & Rum Factory, Cameo Factory, local restaurant, and if in the mood wildlife sanctuary parks, and beach.
- private guide , air condition van or bus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Hanging Bridges Eco Tour and Beach Break
- ZUPERMAN ZIP N DIP TOUR
- A Taste of Roatan
- West Side Tour - Chocolate Factory Rum Factory Views Shoppinga and Sunsets
- Snorkeling Tour from West Bay
- Take the Discover Scuba Diving Course in a few Hours
- Half Day Sail on Catamaran with Transfers