Roatan Mangrove Tunnel Eco Tour And Beach - Coxen Hole
OverviewEnjoy and Explore Roatan Mangrove Tunnel that is most important to the Island Ecosystem and wildlife. You'll Discover Roatan Island Flora and Fauna on a guided tour hearing and learning about Roatan rich history, while making your way out to the countryside of the island, stopping along the way photographing all the surrounding area and spending time at the Monkey park. You'll drive through the Garifuna Village to see how the locals lives, continuing over to Oak Ridge the village over the water where you'll board your water boat to tour the mangroves. After that its off to the beach to enjoy a cooling swim for you and your family and friends.
Know More about this tourExplore Roatan Mangrove Tunnel on a guided tour Departing from your Cruise Terminal. The mangroves is very important to the Island Ecosystem and wildlife. Explore Roatan Flora and Fauna while hearing and learning about Roatan rich History and Culture while driving through residential area pass local school, churches, hospitals, fish plants, shipwreck, souvenir, and groceries shops. Your first stop will be at the Monkey Park to pet, feed, and hold the animals you'll be stopping along the way for shopping and photo opportunity. You'll the continue down to the East End Garifuna Village to see hoe the local lives and get and get around after that its off to Oak Ridge village the town over the water on stilts where you'll board your water boat to tour some the local villages over the water and the Mangroves. After all your sightseeing and boat tour you'll stop at one the Island white sandy beaches for a cooling swim with with your family and friends.
Inclusions for Roatan Mangrove Tunnel Eco Tour And Beach
- Port pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Cars
- Local guide
Exclusions for Roatan Mangrove Tunnel Eco Tour And Beach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1 tank fun dive from West Side of island including ground transportation
- Swim with dolphins and round trip transportation
- Dolphin Action Swim with ground transportation
- Relax with a Professional Massage in Roatan including ground transportation
- Round trip transfers to West Bay Beach with Parasailing included