From USD 115
OverviewEnjoy a family-friendly shore excursion while you’re in port in Roatan that combines fun and educational attractions with relaxing beach time. Animals are always a hit with kids, so this tour takes you to a bird and monkey sanctuary that rehabilitates neglected parrots, macaws and more. Then head to a private beach (yes, private!) for an island lunch, followed by free time to enjoy the beach with your family however you please. Kayaks, beach toys, lounge chairs and an open bar are all included.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship arrives in Roatan, meet your private guide at the port and head by minivan to your first stop, an iguana sanctuary. Then, visit a sloth, monkey, parrot and wildlife sanctuary.
Learn about this private rehabilitation center and sanctuary, where animals who have been abandoned or are injured live.The rescued animals include macaws, deer and lemurs. Marvel at the vibrant colors of the tropical birds, and look out for curious monkeys who have a tendency to jump on the shoulders of passersby — be prepared! As you enjoy photo opportunities with the wildlife, learn a little something about Honduras’ native animals from your knowledgeable guide.
After 30 to 45 minutes at the sanctuary, head to a man-made lagoon that flows in from the sea. Grab a lounge chair to relax and have the kids play with one of the many breach toys! Lunch and drinks are available for purchase.
If you'd like, take a freshwater shower before your time is up and your guide returns you to port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Roatan port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Roatan Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Animal Sanctuary And Private Beach
- Private driver
- Entry fees to Sloth & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Iguana park
- East island tour
- Beach loungers, beach beds, kids beach toys, use of facilities
- All fees & taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Roatan Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Animal Sanctuary And Private Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snorkel gear (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: bring towel and sun block
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.