Robber's Roost Canyoneering Adventure - MoabWrite a Review
Canyoneering is an exciting and adventurous way to explore the spectacular and awe-inspiring redrock canyons of southern Utah. Experience some of the most beautiful, wilderness landscapes in America with tours at the Dirty Devil/Robber's Roost Wilderness, Canyonlands National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, and the San Rafael Swell. No experience is needed, but guests must be physically fit and ready for a challenging outdoor adventure.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour adventure begins with a warm welcome from your guide who will provide an overview of the area's fascinating history, safety information and an introduction to basic rappelling and canyoneering. Once we enter the canyon you can expect challenging teamwork, awe-inspiring rappels, exciting, rope-assisted down climbs, stemming through spectacular slot canyons, and escaping hidden potholes. Your guide will show you how to utilize teamwork and canyoneering technique as you explore some of canyon country’s most beautiful and hidden worlds.
For many, their first experience in canyon country is transformational in nature. It becomes an intrinsic part of their heart and soul that serves to draw them back time and time again.
Inclusions for Robber's Roost Canyoneering Adventure
- Experienced and accomplished guides
- Canyoneering equipment
- Rappel instruction
Exclusions for Robber's Roost Canyoneering Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
Minimum of two guests per booking
You must be age seven or older
You must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds (32–114 kg)
Must sign waiver
Check in 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.