Rock-A-Hula - Honolulu
OverviewSoak up the excitement of Las Vegas while in Hawaii! The Legends in Concert Waikiki® 'Rock-a-Hula' show brings together tribute artists like Elvis, Celine Dion, and Michael Jackson to the Royal Hawaiian Center on Oahu. Choose from several options to make your experience memorable, such as a cocktail and show, VIP stage-side show seating and dinner or the ultimate VIP experience with backstage access.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe new "Rock-A-Hula" show is Waikiki's largest cast, concert quality show, featuring powerful Hawaiian and Polynesian music, hula and fire-knife dancing, alongside the greatest rock 'n roll performances of superstars past and present.
There are several ways to enjoy the performance. For show and dinner options, see the Itinerary section below.
Inclusions for Rock-A-Hula
- Legends in Concert Waikiki 'Rock-a-Hula'
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- 4-course gourmet dinner (if option selected)
- Premium drinks (based on options selected)
Exclusions for Rock-A-Hula
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Rock-A-Hula Rockin' Show: Don't miss this amazing new Hawaiian show with fire-knife dancing. After the performance, enjoy an exciting meet-and-greet with the artists.
Rock-A-Hula Premier Cocktail Show: Enjoy a complimentary cocktail & premier seating for the show as well as an exciting meet-and-greet with the artists.
4-Course Dinner Stageside VIP: Start your evening with two (2) complimentary premium drinks at the VIP Welcome reception. Following the drinks, make your way to your 4-course dinner, where you'll dine at a private stage-side table in the theater. Dinner includes Maine lobster, steak and salmon (vegan and vegetarian options available with a minimum 24-hour notice). After the show, enjoy a meet and greet reception with the stars of the show where you can take photos and get autographs.
Ultimate Green Room 4-Course Dinner Package:Add backstage passes to your VIP experience for an ultimate Legends in Concert Waikiki experience. Start your evening off with a backstage tour of the theater and a souvenir photo with one of the stars of the show! Sit stage-side for dinner and dine on Maine lobster or steak and salmon (vegan and vegetarian options available with a minimum 24-hour notice). After the show, enjoy a reception with the cast in the Green Room.
- Trio of Hawaiian Potato Chips
- Pineapple Prosciutto Skewers, Fresh Fruit
- Hawaii’s Favorite Macadamia Nuts
- Maine Lobster, Tenderloin Steak, and Salmon
- Local Baby Greens, Hearts of Palm
- Yellow Beets, Kamuela Tomatoes and Cucumbers with Passion Fruit Champagne Dressing
- Grilled Tenderloin Steak and Atlantic Salmon
- Sautéed Fresh Market Vegetables and Black Truffle Mashed Potato
- Lava Flow Dessert
- Warm Molten Chocolate Cake with Macadamia Nut Ice Cream and Raspberry Sauce
- Dinner Roll with Sweet Butter
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Tea
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the "special requirements" field at checkout
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.