OverviewFor an exciting, adrenaline-pumping experience when youre in Denver, head 30 minutes outside the city for a 5-hour rock-climbing adventure! Colorado's Front Range is home to unique rock formations that make for great climbing conditions, whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced climber. All climbing equipment is provided, including ropes, harnesses and shoes, and snacks and water are included, so all you have to do is come ready for an adventure!
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourLocated a short drive from Denver is Colorado's beautiful Front Range, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains. On this thrilling tour from Denver, spend your morning on an adrenaline-filled rock climb of one of the Front Range’s spectacular rock formations!
Your expert climbing guide will customize the climb to fit your experience level -- beginner, intermediate or advanced. You’ll be doing top-rope climbing, which is the safest way to rock climb, as you are always tied to a rock above you.
All climbing gear including ropes, harnesses and shoes is provided. Snacks and drinks are also included, so you can stay hydrated and energized during your climb.
Inclusions for Rock-Climbing Adventure With Transport From Denver
- All necessary equipment
- Expert guide
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Rock-Climbing Adventure With Transport From Denver
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Contact the supplier 24 hours before tour departure at +1 (303) 984- 6151 to verify tour conditions and expectations.
Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you wear comfortable, athletic-style clothing and dress for the season: shorts and a T-shirt in the summer and pants and a long-sleeved shirt in the winter
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.