Rock Tour Of London
OverviewEnjoy a guided tour around London's famous music locations.The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Kinks, David Bowie, Jimi Hendrix and stacks more artists have made 60 years' of headlines; follow in their footsteps and find out more. Welcome to a new way of looking at London.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
On this tour you will see the following:
Famous photo locations including: The Beatles Abbey Road crossing, David Bowie Ziggy Stardust album cover [back and front], The Oasis album cover [back and front], The Beatles in Rupert Court, The Rolling Stones in Denmark Street, and The Kinks in Soho.
Pubs and clubs: The world famous Marquee Club, the pub where Brian Jones held the first Rolling Stones audition, the pub where The Rolling Stones were discovered, the adult club where David Bowie did his very first paid show, the club where Paul met Linda and The Mod club that inspired The Kinks You Really Got Me.
Recording Studios: The Beatles and Pink Floyds Abbey Road Studios, the studio where The Rolling Stones recorded their debut LP, the Soho studio where David Bowie, Genesis, Carly Simon, Queen, Elton John, Lou Reed, and The Beatles all recorded their biggest hits.
You will also get to see the record shop that Elton John worked in, the coffee bar that started British Rock n Roll, the court that Mick Jagger, Keith Richard and Johnny Rotten visited, where David Bowie parked his converted Second Word War ambulance, The Beatles Rooftop Concert building, Where David Bowie and Mick Jagger bought their dresses, the 60s coffee shop that sparked David Bowies Ziggy Stardust persona and the luxury top floor apartment where The Sex Pistols played their very first show.
Inclusions for Rock Tour Of London
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Rock Tour Of London
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London