Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage Food Tour - Oakland
OverviewUnleash your inner foodie during the Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage & Walking Food Tour! During this three-hour long guided walking tour well share the areas rich history and explore its fast-growing dining cultureall while enjoying some seriously delicious samplings along the way! This food tour is just as appealing to visitors as it is to locals alikeits a rare opportunity to learn some little-known facts about the area that may even surprise those who call Rockridge home.
Know More about this tourEnjoy an opportunity to skip the typical Bay Area tourist traps and dive deep into the food culture, history, architecture, and current happenings of this European-inspired oasis. On this food tour you will cover 1.7 miles in 3-hours while enjoying a Progressive Eating experience. Make sure to come with an appetite! Local selections offer enough to keep you satisfied, but not stuffed. You will enjoy a small group experience as this tour is capped at 12 guests.
Enjoy our best-of Rockridge highlights, including:
- Asweet and fluffy morning bunfrom one of the finest authentic French patisseries in the Bay Area that will have you saying oui!
- Seasonal Southern-Italian-meets-California delicaciesfrom the Zagat-rated restaurant leading the charge on bringing fine dining to the East Bay.
- Pairings oflocal and global seasonally-inspired cheesesat the Bay Areas first European-style marketplace, inspired by Les Halles in Paris.
- Aselection of house-made sausages, courtesy of a Rockridge local butcher whose high-quality products have remained a staple of the area throughout its many changes.
- Authentic crispy chicken tacomade fromscratch with no artificial ingredients where allmeat and poultry comes from local partner farms that never feed the animals growth hormones, antibiotics or animal by-products.
- Visit the birthplace ofAmericas first blockbuster ice cream flavorat a parlor that takes you back in time.
Inclusions for Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Rockridge Neighborhood Heritage Food Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; tours may be cancelled 24 hours in advance for heavy rain/weather
Please provide local phone number and email address in order to confirm tour