Enjoy an opportunity to skip the typical Bay Area tourist traps and dive deep into the food culture, history, architecture, and current happenings of this European-inspired oasis. On this food tour you will cover 1.7 miles in 3-hours while enjoying a Progressive Eating experience. Make sure to come with an appetite! Local selections offer enough to keep you satisfied, but not stuffed. You will enjoy a small group experience as this tour is capped at 12 guests.
Enjoy our best-of Rockridge highlights, including:
- Asweet and fluffy morning bunfrom one of the finest authentic French patisseries in the Bay Area that will have you saying oui!
- Seasonal Southern-Italian-meets-California delicaciesfrom the Zagat-rated restaurant leading the charge on bringing fine dining to the East Bay.
- Pairings oflocal and global seasonally-inspired cheesesat the Bay Areas first European-style marketplace, inspired by Les Halles in Paris.
- Aselection of house-made sausages, courtesy of a Rockridge local butcher whose high-quality products have remained a staple of the area throughout its many changes.
- Authentic crispy chicken tacomade fromscratch with no artificial ingredients where allmeat and poultry comes from local partner farms that never feed the animals growth hormones, antibiotics or animal by-products.
- Visit the birthplace ofAmericas first blockbuster ice cream flavorat a parlor that takes you back in time.