Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft TripWrite a Review
OverviewOur 1/2 Day PM Rogue River Hellgate rafting trip is an ideal way to enjoy the beautiful Southern Oregon sun in the summer time. Hot weather, plenty of whitewater, lots of swimming, and a riverside lunch make this a perfect family afternoon adventure.
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet at our store in Merlin Oregon 11:15 AM. At our store you will meet your guides and get fitted for your gear before having the chance to buy any last minute items like sunscreen or straps for your sunglasses. When everyone is prepared for the adventure we have about a 15 minute van ride to the river.
When the group arrives at the put-in you can take a few minutes to get your sunscreen loaded on while the guides get all of the boats ready to go. When the boats are ready the head guide will do a quick but thorough orientation on the type of boat you will be going down the river in (Orange Torpedo Kayak, Paddle Raft, or Oared Raft). When everyone is geared up its time to load in and start rafting the Rogue River.
The trip starts off with two small rapids to begin getting your feet wet before a pristine pool perfect for swimming. About 40 minutes into the float your head guide will find a nice riverside spot to take a break and grab lunch. The guides will prepare whatever the days meal will include while you relax in the sun or take a quick swim. Generally some fresh fruit, makings for a sandwich and or salad, and a tasty desert item are on the menu. After lunch and a little relaxing its back to the rafts and kayaks for some more Rogue River whitewater. In the afternoon you can look forward to numerous rapids including chair riffle, the extremely fun and long wave train of Alameda, and the always exciting whitewater climax at Argo rapid. The group will float into Grave Creek boat ramp around 4:00 PM where the vans will be waiting to take everyone back to our store in Merlin.
Inclusions for Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft Trip
- All river equipment
- Transportation from and back to our store
- Choice of Inflatable kayaks, paddle rafts, or oared rafts
Exclusions for Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.