Rois Lagoon Kayak Tour In Falmouth
OverviewKayaking in Falmouth Jamaica is great for nature lovers! As you make your way to a private lagoon you will see various species of birds, as you explore the aviary. Get close to a natural aquarium nestled in the mangroves where you may even catch a show from the flying fish! Visit the Pirates Cove, which can only be accessed by kayak, and learn about Falmouth's rich history. Enjoy a sumptuous Jerk dish prepared by our 5-star chef at Rois Lagoon, browse the Art Gallery and Gift Shop or simply relax at the bar.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter safety briefing and orientation some with us on a journey through the wetlands to discover nature's best kept secrets.The tour begins along the mangroves as you learn about the 3 types and why they are important.
Paddle along to the pirate's cove only a kayak can get you in, it's a natural bird sanctuary learn about the numerous species of aquatic birds indigenous to Jamaica, crabs are also residents. Enjoy the contours of the mangrove as you move along be entertained by the many songs, look up as mothers take care of their young.
As you explore the cove take note of the pirate's paraphernalia, your guide will open a 200 year old treasury chest left for the curious at heart..If you feel the vibe take a token and the rest is history (prizes will be redeemed at the gift shop). Your tour continues along the calm waters of the lagoon where you'll glide over a natural aquarium as Rois lagoon is a natural breeding ground for fish look below as schools of fish pass you by. You may even catch a show of the flying fish!
Paddle along to meet the " Bird Doctor" and see hummingbirds up close! As you continue on your journey your guide will keep you informed about Falmouth's rich history. .
As you disembark the kayaks there are standing showers and a host of amenities that await you at Rois lagoon. Afterwards a freshly prepared lunch awaits you.
Inclusions for Rois Lagoon Kayak Tour In Falmouth
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup
Exclusions for Rois Lagoon Kayak Tour In Falmouth
- Souvenir items are available for purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Certified 2-Tank Scuba Diving Tour from Montego Bay
- Private Double Waterfalls Tour from Falmouth: Dunn's River Plus Blue Hole Falls
- Discover Scuba Diving in Negril
- Hampden Estate Rum Tour and Lunch from Falmouth
- Luminous Lagoon-Night Tour
- Bob Marley Nine Mile Sightseeing Tour from Falmouth
- Private Full-Day Bob Marley Excursion from Falmouth
- Authentic Jamaican Bamboo Rafting Tour