Rojo Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
OverviewThere are many tango shows in Buenos Aires, but if you have a taste for luxury, only the Rojo Tango Show will do. This first-class experience takes place inside the cabaret theater of the high-end, designer Faena Hotel. Watch tango dancers in period costume, with vocalists and a live orchestra adding to the powerhouse show, while attentive staff pour Baron B bubbly into your crystal wine glass. Soak up even more Old World opulence with an upgrade to enjoy a 3-course gourmet dinner at a candlelit table. Hotel transport included.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, head to the exclusive waterfront neighborhood of Puerto Madero and step into the 5-star, award-winning Faena Hotel, where the Rojo Tango Show takes place. With a dash of speakeasy flair, youll be ushered through a discreet entrance, down a long hall lined with elegant shops and restaurants, and into the cabaret theater.
Crimson lighting, a mahogany piano and chairs upholstered in rich red velvet add to the sensual atmosphere. If youve opted for dinner, arrive 90 minutes before showtime and enjoy a three-course gourmet meal, paired with some of Argentinas top-quality malbec, chardonnay and sparkling wine (see below for a sample menu.) Or, if you chose the show-only option, slip into your seat in time for the performance and enjoy the provided drinks.
The approx. 90-minute show traces the history of tango, from its origins in cabaret to tango nuevo, made popular by Argentine composer stor Piazzolla, who infused jazz and classical music into traditional tango. Watch five couples in period costumes dance stellar choreography, and listen to powerhouse vocalists and the live orchestra. Join in the audiences fervor during timeless tango favorites like Gallo Ciego and La Cumparsita.
After the performance, enjoy convenient transportation back to your downtown or Recoleta-area hotel.
Sample Dinner Menu:
First course (choose one)
- Shrimp and potato salad with cocktail sauce
- Patagonian venison pt, pears cooked in Champagne and mixed greens
- Mustard-infused turkey breast, arugula, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and croutons
- Beef tenderloin, truffled mashed potatoes, sauted mushrooms
- Salmon, semolina gnocchi with tomato sauce and corn vinaigrette
- Lamb ravioli, sage cream, fresh tomato and smoked eggplant
- Passion fruit pie with chocolate crumble
- Bittersweet chocolate marquise
- Banana cream with dulce de leche garnish
- Baron B sparkling wine
- Terrazas Reserva malbec and chardonnay
- Soft drinks
Inclusions for Rojo Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Tango show
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Rojo Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Authentic All-Inclusive Hidden Tango Experience in Buenos Aires
- Gala Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Walking Tour Including Colon Theater and MALBA
- Private Tour: Jewish Tour of Buenos Aires
- Become a Polo Player: Day Trip to Puesto Viejo Estancia
- Best of Buenos Aires Walking Tour