Rok Island Tour From KrabiWrite a Review
OverviewWeather you on vacation or honeymoon this trip is apt for all. Rok Island is known as the Queen of Krabi Province because of its perfect combination of mountains, white pristine beaches and crystal clear water. You would love to see the coral reefs and underwater creatures in Koh Rok and surrounding islands. It is secluded and pristine Island and no doubt that the beauty and calmness will leave you speechless
- Experience beautiful strip of golden hue sand in the Queen Island of Krabi province
- Great vista to admire while crossing the waves of ocean on speed boat.
- Snorkel, sunbathe, relax or swim in this secluded gem of Thailand.
- Wander into the Island full of rocky shores and lush jungles
Know More about this tourLet us help you out to plan this absolutely stunning tour. Often listed in the best beaches in Thailand, Ko Rok has much to offer. Be it the corals, the aquatic life, the mind blowing views, the crystal clear waters this is the dream vacation spot come true.
The first stop of the day will be snorkeling at the Haa islands , where we encounter fish in all the colors of the rainbow.
Proceed to the amazing Rok islands. Take pictures as keepsakes of the amazing scenery as you enjoy a Lip smacking local lunch at the beach.
You can enjoy the sun, swim in the turquoise waters, snorkel above the reefs. Rok Nok and Ko Rok Nai is just 100 meters away and can be easily swum across to.
Rok Nai is the perfect spot for snorkeling where you can just jump off the boat and instantly hit the sea life and marvelous coral reefs. On the other hand, Rok Nok Island has long soft white sandy beaches. Dig your bare toes into super fine coral sand.
The interior of both the islands are blanketed with lush jungle and the back of Rok Nok Island is full of outstanding rocky shores.
Snorkeling in crystal clear waters with tropical coral reef, Sunbathing on white sandy beaches, Swimming with the colorful marine life in beautiful turquoise waters. The tour have everything to make your day perfect.
You are dropped back to your hotel in evening.
Inclusions for Rok Island Tour From Krabi
- Shared Hotel pick up and drop
- Speed Boat Transfers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet Lunch
Exclusions for Rok Island Tour From Krabi
- National Park Fees
- Personal Expenditure
- Tips and Gratuities.
- 0730 Hrs Pick up from centrally located Krabi hotels
- 0830 Hrs Boat Departs from Pier
- 1000 Hrs Snorkeling at Haa Island
- 1100 Hrs Depart for Rok Island
- 1200 Hrs Lunch time on Beach
- 1330 Hrs Snorkeling at Rok Nai Island
- 1415 Hrs Snorkeling at Rok Nok Island
- 1500 Hrs Come back to pier
- 1630 Hrs Transfer to hotel
Everyday tour subject to weather condition
Operates only from October to May
National Park Fees 400THB locally payable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.