Rollerblade Rental In Miami BeachWrite a Review
South Beach (SoBe) refers to the south part of Miami Beach that extends toward Biscayne Bay, ending at South Pointe Park. SoBe is home to a bustling tourist scene of restaurants, nightclubs and oceanfront hotels, such as the Delano, Fountainbleu and Nikki Beach Club. Rollerblading throughout South Beach provides a way to take in the sights of the city while getting exercise and a suntan in Miami's semi-tropical climate.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Our shop is located 1 block and half from the famous Ocean Dr, Beachwalk and Lummus Park, rollerblade throughout the park along the oceanfront paths. You can reach the best beaches of Miami Beach if you want to go swimming, one of the best place to rollerblading in South Beach is South Point Park, is just the corner of South Beach is the entrance of the Miami cruiser port.
Inclusions for Rollerblade Rental In Miami Beach
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Wrist, knee and elbow pads
Exclusions for Rollerblade Rental In Miami Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.