OverviewIn the daylight, Rome offers us all her beauty through an infinite amount of artistic views. By night, whizzing between the ruins of the Empire or crossing the squares with their magical fountains, Rome lets you inhabit a fantastical world full of under-appreaciated and amazing beauty. This is Rome, two souls in one unique city... the Eternal City.
- Family friendly
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourDiscover Rome with an awesome tour by night. The SEGWAY is the best way to visit Roman highlights in only 3 hours, from the witness of the ancient city till the modern monuments surrounded by the moonlight's atmosphere.
The tour leaves from Piazza del Gesù, which is where our office is, and from there we will give you a training session in order for you to learn how to use a segway properly. It is very easy, but you can practice on the pedestrian zone we are located on for as long as you want until you feel comfortable!
You will then experience an amazingly pleasant ride in Via Dei Fori Imperiali, where you will admire the vestiges of ancient Rome's glory, you will arrive at the Coliseum, the symbol of Rome and one of the 7 wonders of the world. The you will ride up on Capitoline hill, house of the she-wolf, where we will enjoy one of the best views from the historical center.
Leaving the empire behind us, we will move to the heart of the modern side to admire squares like Piazza Navona, with the awesome Fountain of Four Rivers and the church of Santa Agnese in Agone, two masterpieces of the Roman’s baroque era. We will visit all the main fountains and squares of Rome passing through Rome's artistic and architectural history and the different periods, as if it were a trip back in time! Alll of this is done through a magnificently illuminated path - a sight impossible to imagine by day...
Inclusions for Roma's Night Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Safety lights
- Fluorescent jackets
Exclusions for Roma's Night Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Weight: minimum 88 pounds (40 kilos), maximum 264 pounds (120 kilos)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.