OverviewDiscover a fascinating world within walking distance of Rome, enjoy a unique experience, a tour in the heart of the Roman countryside, the "Castelli Romani". The tour starts from your hotel, take the Via Appia admiring the beautiful countryside and historic villages like Castel Gandolfo, Pope's summer residence. Taste the wines and food on the premises more characteristic of the area.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover a fascinating world within walking distance of Rome, enjoy a unique experience in a Small Group maximum 12 people (only 6 people per minivan), a tour in the heart of the Roman countryside, the “Castelli Romani”. The tour starts from your hotel, take the Via Appia admiring the beautiful countryside and historic villages like Castel Gandolfo, Pope’s summer residence.
Stop for a visit to a winery where we will have a tasting of 4 types of the finest wines of this wonderful area accompanied by some local products. Continuing our tour on the shore of Lake of volcanic origin to taste the famous “Porchetta” and other typical local products and taste the local wine “Romanella”.
Continue to Nemi famous for the Strawberry Festival (the first weekend in June) and for its lake surrounded by a magical atmosphere, the banks of which is placed the famous Museum of Roman Ships.
Your gastronomic tour ends with the visit of Frascati, where we will taste the typical local biscuits of “Poppea”, an ice cream and stop at the terrace for a photo with the beautiful view of Rome to our shoulders.
Inclusions for Roman Countryside Food And Wine Tasting From Rome
- Transport minivan up to 6 people with air conditioning
- Assistant during the entire trip
- Wine cellar visit and wine tasting
- Food tasting in a local restaurant
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel
Exclusions for Roman Countryside Food And Wine Tasting From Rome
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Small Group maximum 12 people (only 6 people per minivan)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour