OverviewIn this half-day small group tour, visit the one of the largest and most well preserved Roman aqueduct: Pont du Gard. Visit the charming medieval village of Les Baux de Provence where you will enjoy some free time on your own to explore further, have a drink or do some local shopping. Your guide will take you to Les Antiques (Roman Triumph Arch and Mausoleum), Saint Rmy de Provence for a photo stop.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you in the morning at central place in Arles. In this tour, discover the Roman and medieval architecture with the Roman aqueduct of Pont du Gard and the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence.
Start with a Roman escapade to the famous UNESCO site Pont du Gard dated from the first century AD. It's the most amazing and best-preserved part of the Roman aqueduct which supplied water to Nmes.
Then, your guide will take you to Les Baux de Provence, village located upon a rock at 245m / 803ft of altitude, with its historical pedestrian center: the museum of Santons, the Htel des Porcelets, beautiful house of the 16th century, the Romanesque styled St Vincent Church...
You will stop at the Antiques in Saint Rmy de Provence (Triumphal Arch and mausoleum) located in a field of olive trees, landscape painted several times by Van Gogh and will have the opportunity to take great pictures of the place.
Inclusions for Roman Heritage Day Trip To Pont Du Gard, Les Baux De Provence And St Remy De Provence From Arles
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Roman Heritage Day Trip To Pont Du Gard, Les Baux De Provence And St Remy De Provence From Arles
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.