Romantic Evening Canal Cruise In Varkaus
OverviewGet on board this private romanticsightseeing evening cruise in Varkaus town split in parts by canals. You will see the northern Lake Saimaa, great Taipale canals, River Pirtinvirta and Huruslahti Bay with a magnificent view over the town center. Local skipper will entertain you by stories and serve coffee and teain aspot with nice scenery. While you enjoy your drink, skipper will play some accordion Finnish style.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a unique chartersightseeing cruise in Varkaus with a local guide. The environmentally friendly Ecoboat "Lady of the Lake" is covered, weatherproof and comfortable. The Ecoboat will ensure a nice cruising experience with friends or your loved one.
You will meet at the old museum canal of Taipale. Skipper will first explain to you about Lake Saimaa boating network and the history of canals which dates back to the times of the old Russian empire.Then you headtowards the center of Varkaus town. After a short visit in Joutenlahti Bay you cruise along the coastline via Pirtinvirta River to Huruslahti Bay. Your skipper will show you the Town Hall and the Park of Independence and share insights of town history as you go.
In the summer time the original Finns' favourite music isaccordion by lake shore. Your skipper will stop the boat in a beautiful spot, serve you evening tea and grab his accordion. Livewaltz tunes in the lake scenery create a nice atmosphere and a romantic setting for you. When you return back to Taipale Canal, feel free to ask the skipper about Finnish traditions or anything you want to know about Finland.
Inclusions for Romantic Evening Canal Cruise In Varkaus
- Live commentary on board
- Live entertainment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Afternoon tea
Exclusions for Romantic Evening Canal Cruise In Varkaus
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
No pets Allowed
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket