Romantic PortoWrite a Review
OverviewDuring this 3-hour guided tour of Porto learn how this city in the 19th century was known for its convictions, work, and strength.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourIn this tour you'll be able to experience a different side Porto. You'll walk through the streets where all the great ideas of the age of liberalism took place. You'll visit the Cristal Palace and its Romantic 19th century gardens. Then you'll go to one of the most famous houses from the 19th century, Quinta da Macieirinha, or the Romantic Museum. This house from the 19th century recreates the ambience, costumes, and the ways of the Romantic period. In this tour you'll also visit the Museum of Soares dos Reis, one of the most famous Portuguese sculptors. Experience a different and unique Porto.
Inclusions for Romantic Porto
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Romantic Porto
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.