All privately. This experience is a must for fans of Tuscan wines and people interested in learning more about the area and Tuscan places.
In spring and summer, the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views. You can enjoy a dinner accompanied by the estate's wines that distinguish them from other wineries. It is possible, on request, to share this experience outdoors, weather permitting.
Upon arrival, you can expect to be greeted by the staff in the center for a short walking tour of the historic structure.
The Package include:
- Dinner in the vineyard with Tuscan products:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
- First Course: Truffle lasagna and tuscan ribollita
- Second Course: Roasted meat with roasted potatoes
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected