Rome 2 Days Bike Rental
OverviewRent your trekking bike for two full days and discover the monuments and landmarks of Rome. Have the full freedom to see and do exactly what you like.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourThree thousand years of history, 16% of cultural property of the whole planet and 40,000 hectares of protected green areas, is what you can find in a city considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, UNESCO heritage. Too big to be visited on foot and too beautiful and precious to be quickly visited by a motor vehicle, Rome by bike is the best way to appreciate the Eternal City.
Collect your bike just fifty meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Enjoy a bike provided with front suspensions and increased tires for comfort and safety on cobblestone and the rough terrain of the urban Villas and Appia Antica.
Please note that, due to insurance reasons, you can use the bike every day from 9am to 8pm and it has to be returned every evening.
Inclusions for Rome 2 Days Bike Rental
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Handlebar bag
Exclusions for Rome 2 Days Bike Rental
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dont forget to bring an identification document for each participant
Children 5-9 years: please specify if you prefer a tag-along or an independent bicycle.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant