Rome All-Over Walking Tour
OverviewWelcome to Rome, the eternal city! Millions follow the roads to rome every year. Take a walk through the heart of ancient Rome while one of our expert guides tells the story of the Roman Monarchy, Republic, and Empire. From the birth to the fall, you will hear it all!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourOur guides will first take you to the spot where it all started- the Palantine hill. This is where the narrative begins. Rome is steeped in legend and mystery, but slowly the truth will emerge from the hazy tales of gods and godesses. After Romulus founds his city, things start to get really intense. Soon social upheaval gives birth to the republic, and Rome starts to really grow. Across six centuries, the Romans multiply and expand, crushing their enemies and spreading the ideas of the republic across countries and continents. Eventually, the wealth of a few is so staggering that the lives of millions are affected by the decisions of single larger-than-life characters. Sulla, Marius, Caesar, Augustus, Nero, Trajan, Aurelius and so many more transform the once noble republic into the most decadent empire the world has ever seen. Golden palaces, mass-killings, betrayals, and deadly combat in the Colosseum in front of tens of thousands of people turn the story of Rome into the most dramatic story ever told.
Inclusions for Rome All-Over Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Rome All-Over Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch
- Assisi and Basilica di San Francesco Day Trip from Rome