OverviewThis fantastic full-day small-group tour will show you all the best this incredible city can offer you. Traveling by minivan, allows your driving/guide to go places a large tour bus cannot, you will see most of the major highlights of the Eternal City, in addition much of Vatican City.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up at your hotel around 9am and begin your tour in a comfortable minivan. Your English-speaking driver/guide will offer you interesting commentary before your first stop, a photo opportunity of the Colosseum. The panoramic view that you will have around this breathtaking Roman Architecture is simply outstanding. You will also be driven by the Roman Forum and the Capitoline Hill for additional spectacular views.
Your next stops in the morning will be Venice Square, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and Navona Square. At the end of the first half of your day, you will have time to enjoy lunch on your own.
The second half of your tour will be dedicated to seeing one of the most important museums in the world, the Vatican Museum. You will also visit the Sistine Chapel, and one of the most famous Catholic churches in the world, St.Peter's Basilica. To make this portion of your tour easier and more interesting, you will have a local guide and special skip the line tickets.
At the end of this extraordinary day, you will be driven back to you hotel.
Inclusions for Rome And The Vatican Full Day Tour
- Skip the line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Local guide for Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Small-group tour by minivan max 8 participants
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Rome And The Vatican Full Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A very small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.