Rome Baroque Concert And Tour At Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
OverviewTour Palazzo Doria Pamphilj in Rome with an expert guide who specializes in art history, and admire its staggering collection of European art as you listen to live baroque music. Owned by Italian nobility, the palace is home to several famous paintings by Caravaggio one of the notable painters of the baroque era. Learn about the artist on a tour that focuses on baroque art and music, and finish with a brief concert in the palaces Jupiter Hall.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Led by an art historian
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Rome Baroque Concert And Tour At Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
- Private art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- Live music
- Jupiter Hall concert
Exclusions for Rome Baroque Concert And Tour At Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
- CD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience