Rome Best Piazzas & Rome Food Tour
OverviewJoin me on this funwalking tour around Rome, a city that I have known and loved for over 10 years now. On this tour, I will focus on thecitys piazzas among them the beautifulPiazza NavonaandPiazzadellaRotonda- and I will share fascinating stories about their history and architecture. Along the way, we will stop at one of my favorite bakeries to savor authenticRoman style pizza. We will also sample some cheese and creamy, smoothgelato. After showing you some hidden spots, not listed in your guidebooks, we will share an aperitivo drink and Ill give you some suggestions for what to do during your night out in Rome!
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- We will meet at Campo dei Fiori
- Walking tour around Rome, visiting some of the best piazzas of the city.
- Stop at an authentic Roman bakery to try some delicious pizza,
- Sample local cheeses as well as some tasty gelato.
- Share an aperitivo drink and reflect on all the wonderful sites visited during the day.
Theres no better time to take a walk around Rome than in the early evening, when the city is waking up from its afternoon nap and getting ready for a night out. Join me to discover some of Romes most beautiful piazzas and tolearn about the local architecture and history. We will also taste some wonderful specialties from here, including Roman style pizza, cheeses and gelato.
Inclusions for Rome Best Piazzas & Rome Food Tour
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Pizza at local bakery
- Cheese tasting
- An aperitivo drink
Exclusions for Rome Best Piazzas & Rome Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
IVANO & MARIA
Ready to show you the Eternal City, are our two Roman ambassadors - Maria and Ivano. After studying at the Metropolitan University of Tourism Management, Maria honed her skills in tourism by working in business development for travel agencies and Spanish tourism company Veturis. A multi-faceted and quadrilingual lover of travel, Maria has also worked at Access Italy, dedicating herself to planning personalized holidays around Italy. Ivano, meanwhile, has spent most of his professional career in the food industry. After a year spent travelling around the USA, he moved to London to work for famous Italian restaurant Bertorelli, before returning to work at a family restaurant in Rome.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour