OverviewCycle around Rome and taste some of the best food the Italian capital has to offer on a 3-hour bike tour. Follow your guide through the Eternal City on an easy 9-mile (14.5-km) route, and take in top sights such as the Colosseum the Pantheon and the magnificent Trevi Fountain. Along the way, keep your energy levels up with thin and crispy Roman pizza, a croissant and delectable gelato. Numbers are restricted to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Free snacks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your knowledgeable guide in the morning near Piazza Venezia. After listening to a comprehensive safety briefing, strap on your helmet, hop on your bike and set off on your 9-mile (14.5-kilometer) route.
Pedal by the Roman Forum, the ancient center of the Roman Empire, and see the Colosseum, the monumental stadium where gladiators fought to the death. Cruise by the fabled Trevi Fountain, where visitors toss in coins to ensure their return to Rome, and pass through the Jewish Ghetto, home to one of the world’s longest continuously inhabited Jewish communities.
Stop for frequent breaks to taste Rome’s culinary delights and to take photos. During these breaks, listen to your guide reveal more about the historical city. Pay a visit to a traditional artisan bakery, where you’ll eat a real Italian breakfast, consisting of an espresso and a croissant.
Then, make a stop at a famous bakery to sample the delights of crunchy Roman pizza. Toward the end of the tour, visit a gelateria (Italian ice cream shop). As you savor the delicious artisan gelato, discover more about its ancient origins and its importance in Italian culture.
After three hours, your tour concludes back at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Rome Bike And Food Tour
- Expert guide
- Use of a bike and helmet
- 3 food tastings
Exclusions for Rome Bike And Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Good walking shoes recommended
Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient
Please do not carry medium or large bags
Children under 10 years of age need to have an expert level of biking. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.