Rome Bike & Food City Tour
OverviewJoin me on an excitingbike tourthrough my hometown, the Eternal City of Rome. We will start with a light breakfast to give us some energy for the day at one of my favorite local cafes, where we willtaste a great Italian coffee withcornetto(a local version of the French croissant). Next, we will get on our bicycles and peddle around town, visiting some beautifulmust-see landmarkssuch asthe Colosseumand theRoman Forum. Well also spend some time exploring my favorite local hangouts, hidden piazzas and parks that you wont find in your guidebooks. We will finish the tour at a wonderful Roman pizzeria andtaste pizza with freshly sliced mortadella and cream a delicious reward for all of our exercise! And, of course, no experience in Rome is complete withouttasting a delicious gelato, freshly made at one of the best gelaterias in town.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meetme at Via Sannio Market
- Guided tour of Rome
- Typical Roman breakfast of coffee andcornetto
- Lunch: Roman-style pizza with fresh mortadella and cream, soft drink or water
- Gelato available in a variety of flavors
One of my favorite ways to discover Rome is by bicycle, as this allows one to see as much as possible in a limited amount of time, really feel the heartbeat of the city and work up an appetite for the delicious local cuisine. Join me on this tour and I will show you some of the mostfamous landmarks of the city,as well as some ofmy hidden secret spots.
Inclusions for Rome Bike & Food City Tour
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Typical Roman breakfast: Fresh cornetto and Capuccino or espresso
- Homemade Mortadella-Italian salami pizza (vegetarian options also available) with soft drink
Exclusions for Rome Bike & Food City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
IVANO & MARIA
Ready to show you the Eternal City, are our two Roman ambassadors - Maria and Ivano. After studying at the Metropolitan University of Tourism Management, Maria honed her skills in tourism by working in business development for travel agencies and Spanish tourism company Veturis. A multi-faceted and quadrilingual lover of travel, Maria has also worked at Access Italy, dedicating herself to planning personalized holidays around Italy. Ivano, meanwhile, has spent most of his professional career in the food industry. After a year spent travelling around the USA, he moved to London to work for famous Italian restaurant Bertorelli, before returning to work at a family restaurant in Rome.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience