Rome By Night 2 Hour Illuminated Tour
OverviewDiscover the major attractions of Rome illuminated at night on a 2-hour tour by comfortable motor coach. You’ll ride past Castel Sant'Angelo, initially commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family, and then later used by popes as a fortress and castle.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Discover the major attractions of Rome illuminated at night on a 2-hour tour by comfortable motor coach. You’ll ride past Castel Sant'Angelo, initially commissioned by the Roman Emperor Hadrian as a mausoleum for himself and his family, and then later used by popes as a fortress and castle.
Look to see if the Pope is still awake as you pass by St. Peter’s Square. Admire the imposing monument dedicated to Vittorio Emanuele II, the man who heralded a united Italy, as your coach takes you by Piazza Venezia.
Gaze at the Roman ruins of the Arch of Constantine and check out the Coliseum. Rome’s most iconic monument is even more beautiful at night! Pass by the Circus Maximus, where chariot races raised the heartbeats of Roman emperors and citizens.
Your tour escort will explain and give you the opportunity to stop and touch by hand the masterpieces of the city. At the end of the tour you will be returned to your hotel or the nearest point of Rome city center.
Inclusions for Rome By Night 2 Hour Illuminated Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided night tour by deluxe motor coach
Exclusions for Rome By Night 2 Hour Illuminated Tour
- Food and drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome