OverviewDiscover Rome´s timeless beauty in a fun, entertaining and effortless manner with a small-group tour on a bike. The Eternal City´s enlightened evenings are a not-to-be-missed experience. Enjoy riding through millennia of history and get a glimpse of what ancient Roman life was like. This small-group tour (8participants) offers a perfect opportunity for visitors that want to get most out of the city and it gives a great overview´or Rome at its history.
- Small-group tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central RomeÂ in the late afternoon or evening to climb on your bike and begin exploring the illuminated city. When the evening lights come on in the Eternal City, you'll head outÂ to see the great monuments of Rome, shining in a magical light.
Admire the iconic sights of the city on thisÂ excursion. Experience the night time atmosphere of popular Piazza Navona and the Spanish Steps. See classics such as the Coliseum and the Roman Forum.
This bike tour is especially enjoyable during the hot summer season, as youâll feel the refreshing and comfortable evening breeze on your ride through the city.
Enjoy the personalized experience of a small-group tour thatâs limited to 8 participants.
Inclusions for Rome By Night Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Rome By Night Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
Participants must know how to ride a bike
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.