Rome By Night Bike Tour Plus Aperitivo
OverviewThe best way to see Rome is by bicycle but not every road to Rome will take you through its cultural heart Trastevere. Stopping to enjoy a drink and open buffet is a real treat for those looking for something unique.We continue through the medieval quarter to the bridge of Ponte Sistus and over onto the Historic Centre. From there we cycle through Campo de Fiori and Piazza Navona before making our way to the Pantheon.On our way back to the Colosseum and starting point, we pass the beautiful building of the Vittoriano. At night this is splendidly lit up and makes for the best backdrop for photos.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourWe begin at our communitycyclecenterat either 4pm (daylight saving) or 5pm, near the colossuem.
After having allocated bicycles to all participants, choosing from a range of sizes and types available including vintage road bikes and custom hybrid bikes, along with helmets and lights, we head off into the city center.
Depending on where we think is best for the time of year and taking into consideration crowds and hordes of tourists, we will plan a route that covers as much as possible during the tour duration. Please bear in mind that the bike ride is only supposed to last 2/ 2 and half hours with the remaining time spent having a drink at our bicycle cafe.
We host a bicycle ride through the center of Rome to encourage participants to see and experience Rome in a new way. Join us, your local cycling advocates at our cycle cafe near the colosseum, for an authentic night out in Rome. We will lead you along with other cyclists on a unique route every time through the city center. Taking in major sites and squares along the way, we cycle through Rome. Upon our return we will provide guests with a taste of Italy, offering a glass of select wine and snacks at a unique location near the Colosseum.
Inclusions for Rome By Night Bike Tour Plus Aperitivo
- Local guide
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Rome By Night Bike Tour Plus Aperitivo
- Drinks and Snacks at Bicycle Cafe
- Bicycle Hire (with helmet and lights) costs 10 euros
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please wear something bright and colorful
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour