Sit back and relax on a 2-hour night sightseeing tour of Rome. While traveling by air-conditioned coach around Rome’s ‘centro storico,’ Ancient Rome and Vatican City, you'll admire the city’s finest illuminated monuments including the Colosseum, St Peter’s Basilica and more. The comprehensive sightseeing tour also includes stops at Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain; remember to throw a coin in the fountain for luck!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your evening with a hotel pickup from your central Rome hotel or alternatively board your air-conditioned coach near Rome Termini station. Then, sit back and relax as you travel around the city’s centro storico – its historical center – admiring the illuminated attractions. First stop is Piazza Navona, a square thronged by lively restaurants. Stretch your legs and stop for photos by Bernini’s beautiful water fountains.
Return to your coach and pass the Palace of Exhibitions on the way to Piazza Venezia to see its ostentatious Vittorio Emmanuele II monument. Hear tales and trivia about this love-it-or-hate-it landmark from your onboard guide, and learn about Rome’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, located on the building’s sweeping terrace.
Travel around Capitoline Hill into the area known as Ancient Rome, and see the relics and ruins that the Roman emperors left behind. Gaze at crumbling monuments in the Roman Forum and admire the Arch of Constantine lit up against the dazzling backdrop of the Colosseum.
Head alongside Circus Maximus and follow the Tiber River past Castel Sant’Angelo to Vatican City. Gaze in awe at the sight of St Peter’s Basilica set against the night sky, and then pass the ancient Aurelian walls on your way back into Rome. Admire Porta Flaminia Gate by Villa Borghese, Rome’s central park, marvel at the Egyptian obelisk in Piazza del Popolo, and then head back into the historical center.
Hop off your coach at Trevi Fountain – Rome’s famous water feature – and throw a coin in the fountain for luck. Then, finish your tour with a drop-off at your central hotel or another central Rome location.
Inclusions for Rome By Night Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up (only for certain hotels located in central Rome - to be reconfirmed by the supplier after booking)
Exclusions for Rome By Night Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus
Please note: this is a Multilingual Tour
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.