Rome By Night With Pizza And Gelato
OverviewWhat could be better than a night tour in Rome? A night tour in Rome with the added delicious experience of pizza and gelato. This small-group tour is a great way to spend an evening in Rome. You will see the Colosseum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the magnificent Basilica of St. Peter's.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
After being picked up at your centrally-located Rome hotel, your first stop will be to enjoy a delicious pizza sitting in a typical Roman restaurant.
The adventure and fun of this tour continueswith a ride through the Roman streets, filled with colors and lit-up with different lights everywhere. See how the arches of the Colosseum are lit up at night. Enjoy the Pantheon, one of the most well-preserved ancient temples in the world. Stroll through Piazza Navona, the most beautiful square in Rome. Here you will see three grand fountains, including Bernini's famous Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of the Four Rivers) and take in the atmosphere of the many outdoor cafes and bars lining in the piazza.
During the day, the Trevi Fountain is always crowded with people throwing coins into it, hoping for their wishes to come true. At night, you can avoid a lot of the crowds so you can experience for yourself the magical spell of standing and throwing a coin in the fountain in the romantic glow of the evening lights.
Before you go back to your hotel, there is one last stop. Rome has some of the greatest gelato in Italy and your guide knows know where to find it.
Visiting Rome at night, particularly under the romantic and magical glow of moonlight, amber streetlights, and the soft golden shimmer of candles at outdoor cafes, you will feel and understand the common saying, 'All Roads Lead to Rome.'
Inclusions for Rome By Night With Pizza And Gelato
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Small-group tour by minivan max 8 participants
- Pizza, drinks and gelato
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Rome By Night With Pizza And Gelato
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A very small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome