WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded Local Host and explore the historic heart of Rome on a private and personalised experience. While the piazzas are draped in twinkling lights and the markets are adorned with traditional Christmas garlands, soak up the festive Roman atmosphere together.
Do like the locals do and visit the famous Christmas Nativity scenes at St Peters Square and the Twin Churches in Piazza del Popolo, getting into the festive spirit like the Romans do.
Wander through the famous streets like via dei Contti as well as the smaller cobbled backstreets your local will guide you through, as theyre draped in enchanting Christmas lights and admire the decorations and extravagant window displays.
Visit the atmospheric Christmas market in the Piazza Navona to buy gifts and try the festive culinary treats that are a well loved Christmas tradition in Rome.
Learn about other Christmas traditions from your Local Host as you explore the city and markets, maybe stopping to enjoy a glass of wine or hot chocolate.
- Join a Local Host to discover Romes most beautiful Christmas lights and traditional festive scenes
- Browse Christmas and foodie markets to soak up the festive atmosphere and buy some locally made gifts or decorations
- Stroll along famous shopping streets and see the glittering window displays
- Discover Christmas traditions and try festive treats and sweets in the market
- Visit the citys best loved nativity scenes
- Get recommendations from your Local Host for other Christmas things to do during your trip