OverviewEnjoy the best of Rome on a four-hour bike tour with a local guide. Cycle through Rome, discovering its ancient monuments, fancy shopping streets, beautiful churches and fountains. The tour route will provide a reminiscent view of Rome's main attractions, plus some hidden squares and little alleys that are less common among tourists. For a leisurely, yet authentic, look at Rome, this tour should not be missed.
Know More about this tourThis guided bike tour of Rome will give you a look at the cityâs top attractions and most beautiful sights with a local, knowledgeable guide. Most of the bike routes have very limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety.
On your 4-hour tour, discover Rome's secret passages through ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or gelato (not included in the price).
All tours include a self-guided visit to the Pantheon. A full list of sights visited can be seen in the Itinerary.
Participating in a guided bike tour means exploring Rome with an expert guide capable of guiding you in a stress-free way around Rome, where every open square is a discovery, every alley is a surprise and there is an unexpected encounter around every corner.
Inclusions for Rome City Bike Tour
- Quality Electric-Assist Bike
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Skip the line Ticket to Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum is included (if option selected)
Exclusions for Rome City Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Skip the line Ticket to Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum is included (if option NOT selected)
- Imperial Forums
- Venezia Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Navona Square
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Portico di Ottavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill with a panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- In June, July and August the tour will last 3.5 hours because of the heat in Rome. An Italian Gelato (ice cream) will be included.
- In June, July and August the morning City Center tour will not include Trastevere and Santa Maria in Trastevere.
- The afternoon tour avoids places that are too crowded at night, such as Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. As an alternative you will see other highlights such as Circus Maximus,-Aventine Hill and the Garden of the Oranges and Castel Sant'Angelo*.
- In June, July and August *Castel Sant'Angelo will not be included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 45 lbs (20 kg)
There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
You will cover an area of approximately 16km.
Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
If you are a EU citizen aged between 18-25 you are entitle to a reduction for the Colosseum Ticket: In that case select the bike tour option without the Colosseum ticket: you can purchase your reduced ticket (â¬10,00) at our bike shop (paying by cash or card).
The entrance ticket to Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum is valid for a year, but the visit of the three sites must be completed in two days time from first use.
First Sunday of each month entrance to Colosseum is free.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.