Rome City Bike Tour
OverviewEnjoy the best of Rome on a four-hour bike tour with a local guide. Cycle through Rome, discovering its ancient monuments, fancy shopping streets, beautiful churches and fountains. The tour route will provide a reminiscent view of Rome's main attractions, plus some hidden squares and little alleys that are less common among tourists. For a leisurely, yet authentic, look at Rome, this tour should not be missed.
Know More about this tourThis guided bike tour of Rome will give you a look at the citys top attractions and most beautiful sights with a local, knowledgeable guide. Most of the bike routes have very limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety.
On your 4-hour tour, discover Rome's secret passages through ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or gelato (not included in the price).
All tours include a self-guided visit to the Pantheon. A full list of sights visited can be seen in the Itinerary.
Participating in a guided bike tour means exploring Rome with an expert guide capable of guiding you in a stress-free way around Rome, where every open square is a discovery, every alley is a surprise and there is an unexpected encounter around every corner.
Inclusions for Rome City Bike Tour
- Quality Electric-Assist Bicycle or top-quality trekking bike, according to your best preference
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
Exclusions for Rome City Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Imperial Forums
- Navona Square
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill with a panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Trastevere *
- Santa Maria in Trastevere *
- Circus Maximus and the view of the Palatine *
- Aventine Hill and the Garden of Oranges *
- Portico di Ottavia **
- Trajan Column **
- Venezia Square **
- Trevi Fountain **
- Spanish Steps **
* not included in the morning departure of the tour
** not included in the afternoon departure of the tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
Electric-assist bicycles are available only for participants over 8 years of age. For children aged 5-8 years a child extension is provided
There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
You will cover an area of approximately 8 miles (13km)
Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
Minimum of 2 participants applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one passenger on the tour. In this event you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 participants per guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class