OverviewVisit Rome's highlights, famous Piazzas & beautiful fountains on a Segway! Roll with us through Romes medieval and modern streets and discover magnificent architectural and artistic wonders of Rome!
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis tour will take you to see some of Rome’s highlights and famous Piazzas such as Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Roll with us through Rome’s medieval and modern streets and discover the architectural and artistic wonders the Baroque artists such as Bernini and Borromini brought to the Eternal City. Four hundred years ago, Bernini, Borromini and other great artists dramatically transformed a Renaissance Rome into the Baroque pearl we know it today.
Your guide will lead you to see their great masterpieces, as well as other sites people often overlook during their visit to Rome. We will visit the open market of Campo de’ Fiori and hear of why this piazza is the only square in Rome without a church. You will see the beautiful and famous Piazza Navona and the Pantheon that still stands after 2000 years. You will be amazed at how much of the city you can see on your Segway. Our guides will lead you through the maze-like roads of Rome, where a new treasure awaits you around every corner.
Inclusions for Rome City Center Segway Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Segway tour
- Small-group tour of up to 6 participants
- Ponchos in case of light rain
Exclusions for Rome City Center Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Segways are appropriate for most people aged between 16 years and 70 years.
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.