Rome City Driving Tour
OverviewRelax in a Luxury vehicle and see Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Pizza Navona, Trevi Fountain and much more! We believe that in order to truly see and experience Rome you need to see it from a local's perspective. This tour takes you out of the crowds and allows you to see three times as much of the Eternal City as you would walking, and without getting too tired or hot.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourMeet your driver in Piazza Barberini at one of three departure times for a driving tour of Rome. Relax in an air-conditioned vehicle to get around the city in small groups of no more than 7 people. Get out to explore almost every tour destination, including the Spanish Steps,Pantheon, Pizza Navona, and Trevi Fountain. The sights ofLargo Argentina, Circus Maximus and the Greek & Jewish Ghetto are only seen from the vehicle.
Enjoy plenty of chances to stop and take photographs while your driver gives you interesting information about what you're seeing. Stop for some gelato at our favorite Roman gelateria during the tour.
Inclusions for Rome City Driving Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Professional driver
Exclusions for Rome City Driving Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup (included for a booking of minimum 5)
- Hotel drop-off (included for a booking of minimum 5)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Other driver languages are available on request (availability not guaranteed)
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (to pay extra as a adult passenger)
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome