Rome City Pass
- Grand City Sightseeing Tour
- Vatican Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums and Vatican yards (preferred admission)
- Anfiteatro Flavio: Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum (preferred admission)
- Castel Sant'Angelo (Castle of the Holy Angel)
- Museo della Republica Romana e della memoria Garibaldina
- Museo Carlo Bilotti – Aranciera a Villa Borghese
- Museo Pietro Canonica a Villa Borghese
- Museo delle Mura
- Museo Napoleonico
- Villa di Massenzio
Know More about this tour
The Rome City Pass is your admission ticket into the top attractions and museums in the Italian capital. Visit the Palatin, the legendary birthplace of Rome, or the Roman Forum, which was once the center of Roman society during the time of antiquity. You can also enjoy free admission into the Colosseum, the current landmark of Rome. The ruins of the (almost) 2000-year-old amphitheater is one of the most famous attractions in Rome and is definitely a "Must-See" when in Rome. Another "Must-See" during a trip to the Italian capital is a visit to the Vatican with the St. Peter's Basilica. Here you can find the Pope's residence as well as the heart of the Catholic Church.
The Vatican is the smallest recognized country in the world with less than 1,000 residents and spanning less than half a square kilometer in size. Enter the Vatican using a special entrance and skip past the waiting line and stroll into the Vatican picture gallery and into all of the other museums in the Vatican. Here in the Vatican (which is the largest museum building complex in the world), you can find many famous artworks created throughout thousands of years. Admire the masterworks of Michelangelo in the Sixteenth Chapel. If you have chosen for either a 3- or 6-Day Pass, a visit to the famous Castle of the Holy Angel (Castel Sant'Angelo) is also included in your Pass. Take a look around the castle (formerly a mausoleum) which was used by Popes (as of the 10th century) as a place of refuge during times of danger. In the 6-Day Rome City Pass, a visit to the Galleria Borghese is also included as wells as free admission into the following attractions: the Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella e Castrum Caetani, Caracalla-Thermae and the Villa dei Quinti, which is located along the Via Appia Antica. Don't let yourself miss this chance to see these top attractions in Rome and travel around Rome for FREE and as often as you want. The Rome City Pass serves not only as your admission ticket into many different museums and attractions in Rome, but it is also your ticket to using Rome's public transportation system. Enjoy unlimited and FREE transportation using public buses, trains, metros, and trams within the city of Rome. Travel from one attraction to another stress-free and without wasting time at the ticket counter because you will receive your Rome City Pass per post before your departure for Rome.
Inclusions for Rome City Pass
- Free entry to Rome's various museums and attractions
- Skip the line at Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and the Colosseum
- Free transport with the metro, bus, and train within Rome
- City sightseeing tour by bus included
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum