OverviewDiscover Rome´s timeless beauty in a fun, entertaining and effortless manner with a small-group tour on a Segway. It is one of the Eternal City´s not-to-be-missed experiences. Enjoy gliding through millennia of history and get a glimpse of what ancient Roman life was like. This small-group tour (6 participant) offers a perfect opportunity for visitors that want to get most out of the city, as gives a great overview of Rome and its history.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Rome for a brief Segway training session (15-30 minutes) before setting off to see the city.
Observe the timeless, graceful view of Rome from top of the Spanish Steps. Learn about the intriguing rivalry between the famous architects Borromini and Bernini and their Baroque influence on the whole city. Cruise along the Via del Corso, a mecca for shopaholics. Be swept off your feet - but not off the Segway - by unforgettable monuments. Enjoy sublime sights like the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and many more.
There will be no need to worry about the distance between each attraction; simply zip along on your hi-tech and lo-impact Segway.
Highlights during the tour are:
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de´Fiori
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Farnese
- Church of Sant'Ignazio
At each stop a historical overview is given by the tour leader and there is enough time to take pictures and ask questions.
Inclusions for Rome City Segway Tour
- Training Session
- Use of helmet
- Bottle of Water
- Segway rent
- Tour leader
Exclusions for Rome City Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
Not recommended for pregnant women
A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.