ROME DAY TRIP TO FLORENCE
OverviewFlorence is an important university town and UNESCO World Heritage Siteand is recognized as the cradle ofthe Renaissance.It is well known as one of themost beautiful cities in the world, thanks to its numerous monuments and museums such as theDuomo, the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and others.The tour has adeparture from Rome at 7:00 amin the morning by appointment at your hotel or the address of your choice.The trip has a breakfast stopand for various needs at the Autogrills, along the highway. Arrival at the destination and free tour on the streets of thehistoric center. There is the option upon request, and for an additional fee, of hiring a local tour guide.Six hours to visit the sights and enjoy the gastronomic offer of Tuscan cuisine.
Know More about this tour
Our companys vast experience guarantees all our customers the assurance of a professional service for everyone, thanks to our fixed prices and economic conditions. Our customers are our top priority and will take advantage of cars equipped with every comfort and a staff worthy of their profession.
Our company has an excellent reputation in the city of Rome thanks to the professionalism of the services offered and experience gained in the field for over ten years. With a project conceived by Mr. Celentano Flavio we provide maximum comfort and support to the client during their holidays or working days. All our drivers speak English and offer our guests the utmost cordiality and professionalism and are subjected each year to constant controls for suitability of employment. Respecting what the national legislation law requires governing the public service of independent lines of transportation, we obtain great confidence from those who book one of the many services we offer.
Embassies, hotels, tour operators, event organizing agencies and a vast client base of managers and companies, expand the value of our company and of our work.
All services can be customized according to customer requirements, the chosen destination, number of passengers and amount of luggage. You can count on our private cars with driver for a more efficient transport of your choosing, both within the city and across the European territory.
Transfer servicesfrom theairportsandports,transfersto and fromRome Fiumicino Airport, transfer to and fromRome Ciampino Airport,transferto and from the port ofCivitavecchia, available schedules within the city, shopping tours, customized tours in the historic center, personalized tours in major tourist cities in Italy, trips toFlorence, Siena, Pisa, Assisi, Saturnia, Naples and Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Sorrento.Transfersto all destinationsin Italyand abroad!
We differentiate ourselves from other companies with our quality/price ratio.
Our car fleet is made up of the best cars, flawless both in design and mechanics. Sedans, minivans and minibuses, meet the requirements from 1 to 54 people. Regularly controlled and inspected the vehicles are subjected to our own periodic evaluations with priority given to control and sanitation.
Audi A6 Mercedes E Class Mercedes S-Class Mercedes Vito Renault Trafic Opel Vivaro
All our vehicles are equipped with:
Air conditioning, leather seats, tinted windows, and other accessories that are an integral part to our representation vehicles.
Inclusions for ROME DAY TRIP TO FLORENCE
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for ROME DAY TRIP TO FLORENCE
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your driver will meet you inside your hotel lobby, or at an address of your choice. It is important to communicate during your booking a mobile telephone number including the country code.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket