Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
OverviewCome to discover 2000 years of history riding through historical main sites and visiting hidden, and not, wonders of Rome on this electric bike tour. You can gain access to every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader. Electric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Starting from he Colosseum, the biggest and most famous Roman Amphitheater, cycle through the Imperial Forums. Discover the emotion of throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain and admire the graceful Spanish Steps. Pedal towards Piazza del Popolo and its Churches that house masterpieces by Caravaggio, and reach one of the most famous Rome's shopping streets, Via del Corso. Be amazed by the beauty of the majestic Pantheon, and by the breathtaking Piazza Navona with the Four Rivers Fountain and the Church of St.Agnese in Agone. After a ride through the colorful market of Campo De Fiori reach Trastevere, the peculiar maze of narrow streets where you can breath a glimpse of the truly Roman life. After crossing the River Tiber reach the Tiber Island. En route back to the Colosseum, explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome, the imposing Theater of Marcellus, the Circus Maximum and the Campidoglio.
The tour is suitable for everyone: adults and children, it is simple, almost completely without climbs.
Inclusions for Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
- E-bike rental
- Tour leader
- Helmet and chain-lock
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Exclusions for Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
Dont forget to bring an identification document for each participant
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket