Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
OverviewCome to discover 2000 years of history riding through historical main sites and visiting hidden, and not, wonders of Rome on this electric bike tour. You can gain access to every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader. Electric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourRiding down VIa Giulia and Piazza Farnese, you will go to Piazza Venezia and will climb Quirinale hill to look at the largest presidential house in the world.
Continuing on, move to see Domiziano Public baths and Termini station until you arrive at Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica, one of the most beautiful churches in Rome. After checking out Michelangelo's amazing 'Moses' statue inside San Pietro in Vincoli church, you will go down Oppio Hill to the Colosseum, the biggest and must famous Roman Amphitheater.
Riding into the Circo Massimo like chariots in Ben Hur movie, your tour will arrive in the Jewish Quarter, then last, but not least, Piazza Navona Square, covering 2500 years of history on a bike.
Inclusions for Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
- E-bike rental
- Tour leader
- Audioreceivers to hear the tour leader while riding
- Rear basket and helmet if required
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Rome - Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour Of The Eternal City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child seat
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (less than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats or fun trailer (8 months to 8 years) are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children 9 years up and taller than 1,45 can drive an e-bike by themselves
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please remember to bring a photo I.D
The tour can include San Clemente Church and archeological site inside visit (extra charge for 1-hour visit)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.